The Driftwood Dash & Paddle is a low-key, community, fitness event on Lake Tapps benefitting Life’s Handy Work, a non-profit organization that provides educational funding to orphans in Nepal. In the wake of the devastating earthquakes of 2015 and the current economic crisis, funding for education is more critical than ever. Join us to walk, run or paddle for Nepal!
- All events start at 9:00 AM. Packet Pick-Up and late registration start at 8:00 AM.
- Event t-shirts are first come, first serve so register early! The last day to receive a t-shirt with your registration in Friday, March 23, 2018/
- The Driftwood Dash & Paddle is child and dog friendly.
- Paddlers, please arrive and register by 8:10 AM to ensure you are available for the paddler's meeting before your event.
- We've decided to eliminate plastic from our race for environmental reasons so pack your own hydration. The enviroment thanks you!
- Top three placers by gender in each category with five or more participants will be reconized at the award ceremony. Categories with less than five participants in attendance per gender will be reduced to one or two participants being recognized as placers at the award ceremony.
- Other award categrories include: fastest kid (5k Run), fastest stroller (5k run), fastest dog (5k run) and Best & Brightest Neon.
For on-site paddle board rentals contact Corey from Dolan's Board Sports at 253-241-3211 to make a reservation.
For more information visit www.lifeshandywork.org or email Laura@lifeshandywork.org
The race is now over.